"A professional female racer pushing herself to the limit in all aspects of life. Doing good, helping others and encouraging everyone to do the same."
My Scoliosis Story
July 2016 Scoliosis Research Society Dedicated to the optimal care of patients with spinal deformity http://www.srs.org/patients-and-families/patient-stories/cassie-my-scoliosis-journey Motivation Speaker for people undergoing Scoliosis surgery: Cassie has the ability and desire to impact other young people with her life story. In 2006, Cassie took 8 months off to have scoliosis surgery performed to correct a life-threatening curvature in her spine. The surgery was a huge success and Cassie made a remarkable recovery and was back on the track within the year. This experience also allows her to speak to other young athletes facing serious health issues and communicate the hope of not only recovering but also becoming a better athlete through desire and motivation to beat the odds.
Late Model Racer Magazine “Rising Star” by Eibach OCT 2015
1 of 10 professional athletes to attend to the Joe Neikro Foundation “Knuckle Ball” OCT 17th, 2015, Athletes from all over the country came together at this black tie event in association with The Joe Niekro Foundation and The Society of NeuroInterventional Foundation, to support brain aneurysm, AVM and hemorrhagic stroke research and awareness at the 6th Annual Knuckle Ball…A Pitch for Life at the JW Marriott Resort in Phoenix, AZ.
Feature athlete and model at the Beatitudes Power of the Purse OCT 2015. Beatitudes is committed to maintaining a vibrant community of older adults. Power of the Purse helps generate the resources to support these possibilities. Cassie contributed to their most successful fundraising year
2014 Featured and Honored Guest Driver to race in the Susan G Koman “Race for a Cure” racecar at Tucson Speedway OCT
2013, 1 of 9 Drivers chosen out of 700 by Michael Waltrip and PEAK to attend the PEAK Stock Car Dream Challenge. The 3 day battle, “Showdown in Charlotte”, under the direction of Michael, Mark Martin, Clint Bowyer, Martin Truex and Brian Vickers was aired on SPEED/FOX Sports 1.
WINNER OF THE NASCAR K&N Series WEST “MOST POPULAR DRIVER” 2012 presented at the NASCAR Night of Champions Gala in Charlotte, NC at the NASCAR Hall of Fame
- Made her NASCAR Camping World Truck debut in November 2015 at Phoenix International Raceway before her hometown fans.
- Approved for the ARCA Racing Series at Daytona International Speedway DEC 2014.
- Professional Instructor for “Basic Car Maintenance” for Community Tires of AZ and Driving MBA. 2010 to 2013
- Professional Driver for Rusty Wallace Racing Experience (formally Drivetech) providing the NASCAR experience to race fans and corporations. 2010 to 2012 at various NASCAR tracks
- 1 0f 36 drivers chosen to attend the 2011 NASCAR Drive for Diversity Combine in Oct 2010 in Radford, VA at Motor Mile Speedway
- 1 of 30 drivers chosen to attend 2010 NASCAR’s Drive for Diversity Combine in Oct 2009 in Charlotte, NC and Motor Mile Speedway in Virginia 2009 out of 5000 applicants (Cassie had the fastest female Late Model Time and placed second in the overall Late Model Competition)
- Chosen to attend 2009 NASCAR's Drive for Diversity Combine on Oct. 13-14 in South Boston, Va 2008
- Driving Instructor for Trackdays/Infiniti of Scottsdale Firebird Raceway April 2008 and Pro Auto Sports High Performance and Defensive Driving
- Honored Guest at Women in the Winners Circle Celebration Luncheon: Honoring Women in Motorsports Indianapolis Motor Speedway July 26, 2007 Lyn St. James Driver Development Program November 2006
Racing Experience and Accomplishments:
Approved for the ARCA Racing Series at Daytona International Speedway, turned out the fastest time and most consistent line among Roger Carter Motorsports drivers, DEC 2014
Cassie became team owner of her own NASCAR Super Late Model Team #47, Placing consistently in the top 5! 2013 to present
NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Car #22 for Gomez Motorsports, #01 for GSR Racing & NASCAR Whelen All American Super Late Model Series 2012
NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Car #07 2011 for GSR Racing
- Toyota Speedway at Irwindale, Colorado National Speedway, Spokane County Raceway, Washington
NASCAR Whelen Super Late Model Car #7 2010 to 2011
- Tucson Raceway Park, Las Vegas Motor Speedway “The Bullring, Irwindale Raceway
NASCAR Whelen Late Model Series Car #56 2009 Irwindale Raceway
NASCAR Whelen All-American Series #7
- 2007- Present Race Tracks: Tucson Raceway Park; Las Vegas Motor Speedway “The Bullring”; Orange Show Speedway; Irwindale Raceway
- 2008 4 top 5/8 top 10 TRP finished 7th in points/Las Vegas “Bull Ring” finished 19th in points
- 2007 2 top 5/7 top 10 finishes in only 11 races TRP finished 11th in points
ASA Speed Truck Series 2006
INEX Legends Series
- 2004 – 2007 Race Tracks: Tucson Raceway Park; Las Vegas Motor Speedway “The Bullring”; Orange Show Speedway; Irwindale Raceway
- 2005 Rookie of the Year and placed 3rd in points
INEX Bandolero Series
- 2003 – 2005 Race Tracks: Tucson Raceway Park; Las Vegas Motor Speedway “The Bullring”; Lucas Oil I-10 Speedway
- 2003 Arizona State Champion
Quarter Midget Series (15 top 5 finishes/18 races)
- 1999 – 2003 Race Tracks: South Mountain Park; Tucson Quarter Midget Track
“To provide value to others in every experience and opportunity as I grow as a competitive driver”
- NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
- NASCAR Xfinity Serie
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
- Regular Guest on TV and Radio as a commentator on all things NASCAR in the Phoenix area, and sought out for interviews at every race she competes in by the media
- (Channel 3 car segment with Wally Cahill, Lew’s Crew, Mid Valley Sports Show with Andy Villaneuva, Revitup Radio)
- Keynote Speaker on “Teen Driving Safety Issues” (Various high schools, colleges, community days, CHP Designated Driver Program, AAA of Southern CA)
- 101 Days of Summer Military tour: at military bases in Arizona and California where she will be signing autographs as she has the past 4 years. Nominated by Director of Safety, 3d Marine Airman Wing, T.W. McKnight for, ”The training and education that you helped to facilitate will have an enduring effect on 3d Marine Aircraft Wing commands. Your efforts and esprit de Corps reflected great credit upon herself and are in keeping with the highest standards and patriotism”. She was honored to receive from the Department of the Navy/United States Marine Corps, “Safety Chesty Award Certificate of Commendation” for diligence and exemplary level of outstanding safety awareness contributed to the effort of minimizing mishaps. It was personally presented by and signed by Thomas L. Conant Major General, U.S. Marine Corps Commanding General, 3D Marine Aircraft Wing.
- Instructor for Basic Care Maintenance for Community Tires of AZ and Driving MBA
- Motivation speaker for people undergoing scoliosis surgery.